Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Be sure to check out this week's special edition issue of People magazine, out on stands THIS Friday. It features Rob and Kristin and promises more photos and a sneak peek into The Twilight Saga: Eclipse.

Here's a preview from the magazine:

Director Chris Weitz on the mood of New Moon: “Twilight is about first love; New Moon is about heartbreak. That requires the actors to go to some very dark places. There is more Edward in the film. Viewers will see him more often than Bella sees him in the book.”

Taylor on representing Team Jacob: “I get nervous trying to represent Team Jacob in the right way. This guy [Robert] is some pretty good competition. The fans would love anybody who played Jacob. I’m just lucky to be the one who got the chance.”

Robert on playing god-like Edward Cullen: “When I read Twilight, and there are these moony descriptions of Edward as a godlike figure, I thought there was no way I could play him. But when I got in the room with Kristen, there was a certain chemistry. She’s basically the reason I did the movie.”

Ashley on the Twi-fans: “Kellan Lutz and I look at each other and go, ‘What is going on? This is so insane!’ It’s very different from anything that I’ve experienced. But the fans are so passionate. Seriously, this is the coolest job in the world with the best fans.”

Kellan on Breaking Dawn: “We’re all crossing our fingers, and we all want to finish the series. And we want Stephenie [Meyer] to write more books if she could!”

The New Moon special edition of People hits stands THIS Friday, October 16 and you can even get a $1 off! Just log onto People.com and print out this coupon!

No comments: