Friday, May 29, 2009

Book Discussion: Evernight by Cynthia Gray


Okay! Let's talk!
Did you finish this month's book, Evernight? What did you think? If you're not sure what to write in the comments field, here's a few questions you could answer...

1. Did you enjoy the big surprise in the book? Did you expect it, or was it a total shock? How did it change your opinions of the characters?

2. Grudge match: Lucas vs. Balthazar... Who makes a better boyfriend for Bianca? Why?

3. Bianca has some difficulties adjusting to a new place. What do you think is in her past that makes it so hard for her?


EVERYONE IS WELCOME TO COMMENT! We love to read what others think of the books that we are reading!

4 comments:

vampire kizzes luver said...

i read this book and ever gazer Bianca and Lucas luv can not be stopped it more of a humble vampire story i like more danger like vampire diaries but it was nice. i would recommend u read it

Anonymous said...

i would toootally recomend this book, its amazing...its plot its fascinating and its kind of a Romeo & Juliet love tough with out the dying/suicing part hahah ... this is one of my favb books!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Debnog said...

Hi all!

I had to delete the comment above from "Anonymous", because it contained spoilers that totally gave away the amazing plot twist of this book.

I'd just like to remind everyone that it's just good etiquette to keep the plot secrets, story climax, and book endings a secret so that those who may be reading the book for the first time are just as surprised as you were, and can enjoy the book as much as you did.

Anonymous, I know that you meant no harm, and that your comments were meant to express your fondness for this book. :-)
Here's the rest of your comments I edited out the spoilers, and put my edits in brackets.

Anonymous said...

I loved this book. I couldn't put it down. I was so shocked by [the plot twist]. But the biggest shock was how [the story ended, and the outcome of the romance].. I would recomend this book to everyone. I think this book takes Twilight's place.