Sunday, October 12, 2008

Third Twilight Trailer


Did you see it? A new soundtrack, a few new clips, and some that we've already seen. What did you think? Did you notice things you hadn't seen before? The clips were so short, and as soon as I started thinking about one, they were on to something else! I really like the overall overcast gray look to the film---I think it really embodies what Forks is supposed to be like. I also like the lush green of the meadow, and the way the camera sort of spirals above them. I can't wait to see what they do with Edward's "sparkly" skin.

I took some screen shots from the trailer. What is the one with the gazebo covered in lights? When did Bella and Edward have their first dance? Could that be prom?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think that was prom. I was about to say that it was at the snow ball but thet was in Vamp kisses. So now I think it's prom.

Anonymous said...

i think it is prom!
and the pix are soo good
i love them
i cant stop thinking about twilight
i cant waite till 11-21-08!!!
ima go to the premere! im happy!