Wow! You BBC members are tearing through The Vampire Diaries so fast I can hardly keep up with you! I think that shows a positive response to the books. So, you like them, huh?
Let's discuss The Fury. Of all the books, I just felt that this one had the most action. It was the one that kept me up at night, reading page after page, unable to find a place to stop so I could sleep!
WARNING: SPOILERS AHEAD!!! For those of you who haven't read The Fury yet, I've disguised the following questions.
For those of you who have read it, all you have to do is highlight the lines below to see the questions...
- What did you think about what Elena did when she woke up?
- Will Stefan forgive her?
- Did you think that she would ever become involved with Damon? How big of a surprise was that?
- What were your feelings about Tyler before you read this part of the book?
- What are your feelings now about him?
- Can you believe that Elena DIED?!?!?!
Let's start talking, people! This series is gettin' hot!